You can always contact Shopfans at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
After sending us an email you will receive an automatic message confirming receipt of your message. Please check you junk mail if you haven’t received an automatic response from Shopfans. We recommend to use email accounts registered on Gmail, Hotmal etc. for online correspondence with Shopfans.
One of our customer service team members will contact you within 24 hours (please note the time difference between Australia and the US).
We are happy to hear from you if you have a feedback about Shopfans service as well as will be happy to help you to resolve any issues with your orders or parcels!
How to make a claim
All claims/complaints about packages that miss items, damaged goods, bad quality of packing, etc. must include the following information when you contact Shopfans:
- a photo of Shopfans box before opening (how you received it)
- a photo of the packer’s initials – they are usually written on top of the box
- the missing item store order confirmation that includes the tracking number
- the weight of all the items from the same order
- other information/order details that you deem important
Please do not dispose of Shopfans box until the problem is resolved!